This scheme is a partnership between Creative New Zealand and
the Palmerston North City Council.
Eligible projects must:
- Have an arts or cultural focus
- Take place within Palmerston North/Ashhurst, Linton and/or
benefit the City
- Benefit local communities
- Not have started before an application for funding has been
- Not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same
- Projects must meet at least one of the following funding
- The project will create opportunities for local
communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- The project will support the diverse arts and cultural
traditions of local communities
- The project will enable and encourage young people (Under
18 years) to engage with and participate in the arts
- Funding is available in the form of grants.
Palmerston North City Council
Consider applications up to $5,000.
Community Arts Palmerston North
Consider applications up to $2,000.
How to Apply
For further advice on potential projects or completion of
applications please contact Adrian Turner at the Palmerston
North City Council, email email@example.com or
Sue Owen at Community Arts Palmerston North, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants are able to receive funding from
one of these schemes only.
Applications for the current round are now open and close at
4pm on Monday 15 April 2013.